Elegant, calm, peaceful and soothing sum up our new Service Chapel. You will feel warmly welcomed by its gentle tones, soft lighting and comfortable interiors.
Do you wish to celebrate the life of your loved one in an intimate and private environment?
Our tranquil Service Chapel is the only one of its kind in the area and offers a tasteful and comforting alternative to traditional and crematorium funerals, providing unlimited options. You can choose who conducts the service, whether it’s a family member, humanist minister or religious leader and we will make sure everything is exactly how you want it to be from hymns, music and memorabilia, to suit every wish and circumstance. Many families today want a funeral service with a difference that reflects the true personality of a loved one. Our new Service Chapel can help you create something truly unique.
Why Choose Our Chapel of Rest?
The new Service Chapel is equipped with ‘live stream’ capabilities to enable relatives who cannot make the day for whatever reason, to view the ceremony via the internet or a recording. There is also a state of the art video surround sound system and we can source and play any music or hymns required, as well as photos or slide shows, to help celebrate the life of the loved one and share fond memories with family and friends.
Little & Caine Trevelyan Service Chapel:
- All wishes & needs catered for
- Religious & non-religious ceremonies
- Highly personalised service
- Elegant, calm, peaceful chapel seating up to 96 guests
- Photos and slide shows can be played
- Music & Hymns can be sourced and played
- Flexible use no day or time restrictions
- Comfortable lounge areas to chat in privacy with loved ones
- Transparent & fair pricing
- Funeral Directors with 3 generations of commitment to the local community
- Loop System
- Wheelchair accessible
Little & Caine can provide a funeral service at the Trevelyan Service Chapel including the cremation [local crematorium] minister’s fee & funeral director fees.
Plus doctors fee if needed at £164.
Fees subject to change outside of our control.