Services covered in a Trevelyan Chapel funeral
- Taking instructions and making funeral arrangements
- Providing advice and guidance with the registration of death and all relevant paperwork
- Provision of experienced personnel to carry out the funeral arrangements for a burial or cremation.
- Dealing with the organisation of press notices.
- Collection of donations (distribution of donations by family)
- On instruction from the family, transportation of the deceased into our care. (within 20 miles)
- Preparation and care of the deceased until the day of the funeral and use of the Chapel of Rest. Appointments can be arranged through our helpful and sensitive staff during office opening hours, which are Monday – Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm.
- Supply of simple oak veneer coffin
- Trevelyan Chapel fee for a service and committal (Mon – Fri)
- Suitable vehicle and personnel for direct cremation
All floral tributes, catering etc to be organised and paid for by the family
Trevelyan Chapel £1,695 plus disbursements.
|Additional Services We Provide|
|Book of Remembrance||£30|
|Oak ashes casket||£65|
|Service Sheets||from 75p|
|Use of Trevelyan Chapel (Sat-Sun)||£250|
|Live stream service with 12 month viewing||£50|
|Distribution of donations to charity of your wishes & supply charitable donations record||£50|
|Cremation Fee [cremation only / unattended]||£547|
|Doctor’s Fee for cremation forms||£82|
|Minister’s Fee from||£199|
|Press notice - 75p/word, plus internet fee, plus VAT (average)||£120|
|New Cremation Grave [Barrow]||£250|
|New Cremation Grave [Ulverston]||£276|
|Interment Fee [Barrow]||£240|
|Interment Fee [Ulverston]||£204|
Fees subject to change outside of our control.