Services covered in a Trevelyan Chapel funeral
- Taking instructions and making funeral arrangements
- Providing advice and guidance with the registration of death and all relevant paperwork
- Provision of experienced personnel to carry out the funeral arrangements for a burial or cremation.
- Dealing with the organisation of press notices.
- Collection of donations (distribution of donations by family)
- On instruction from the family, transportation of the deceased into our care.(within 20 miles)
- Preparation and care of the deceased until the day of the funeral and use of the Chapel of Rest. Appointments can be arranged through our helpful and sensitive staff during office opening hours, which are Monday – Friday 9.00am to 4.30pm.
- Supply of simple oak veneer coffin
- Trevelyan Chapel fee for a service and committal (Mon – Fri)
- Suitable vehicle and personnel for direct cremation
All floral tributes, catering etc to be organised and paid for by the family
Trevelyan Chapel £1,615 plus disbursements.
Fees subject to change outside of our control.
|Trevelyan Service Chapel|
|Cremation Fee [unattended]||£547|
|Doctor’s Fee [if needed]||£82|
|Press notice - 75p/word, plus internet fee, plus VAT (average)||£120|
|New Cremation Grave [Barrow]||£250|
|New Cremation Grave [Ulverston]||£270|
|Interment Fee [Barrow]||£240|
|Interment Fee [Ulverston]||£200|