For 3 generations, we have proudly helped and supported families at their time of need and we stand ready to help now.
During this time of uncertainty, we remain open and our experienced, caring staff continue to assist families, during this critical period.
Our heart and thoughts go out to those affected by this virus and to those whose lives have been changed due to COVID-19.
At all our Branches, the health and well being of our families and our staff, are our main priority and we wish to assure you of the diligence of our approach.
Please be patient: the guidelines we are following are set by our funeral trade associations: National SAIF and the NAFD, following their meetings with the government. The measures introduced are to preserve the safety of all and are changing daily.
FOR THOSE WISHING TO VISIT US OR A LOVED ONE IN OUR CARE
While the Covid-19 virus requires all of us to be more mindful and responsible as we go through our regular activities, rest assured that our funeral branches are clean and safe. Our protocols cover hand-washing, hygiene, cleaning products, safety equipment and good housekeeping.
N.B. Please phone the branch prior to visiting, to reduce waiting times and allow us to support safe distancing within our buildings.
MAKING FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS
If you have recently lost a loved one, or wish to discuss a pre-arrangement, our teams are here for you. Our caring staff can help you make the arrangements via telephone or e-mail. Travel restrictions, health concerns or any other concern will be discussed individually by your funeral director.
Losing a family member or friend is never easy. We are sensitive that these unsettling times poses challenges for us all.
SOME THINGS TO NOTE, WHICH ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE:
- Families must consider limited attendees to members of their immediate family, who are not in any of the high-risk categories and are not self-isolating.
- The Trevelyan Chapel is operating under the Government guidelines. I.E. only immediate family are permitted to attend:
ii. Parents /carers
iv. Children (and their partners)
- The Trevelyan Chapel is able to offer families with a Video and/or Live Web Casting Service, to support those unable to attend.
- Limousines are no longer permitted. Families are encouraged to attend in their own vehicles.
- Donations – both collection and processing by Little and Caine, have been suspended.
- No church services are permitted but religious Ministers from your chosen church are still attending, when required, for either graveside services or cremations. In both instances, safe distance and immediate family rules apply.
- As funeral directors, we must comply with each environment’s requirements: this may also differ from one crematorium to the other.
Please know that we are here for you. The safety and wellbeing of you, your family, your friends and our staff, is of utmost importance.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us in the usual way – we are available 24 hours a day.